Friday, May 13, 2011

The husband conundrum...

We all have our strengths and weaknesses and never is it more apparent than in our marriages.Me? I'm a big picture sort of girl. You can come to my house in any given moment and it will *look* clean. I love to sweep, vacuum, stash everything in a closet right before you get to my house clean up. But I am terrible.... horribly terrible at the little stuff. Mostly, the bills and massive piles of paper that come into our house daily. So I shrug it off on my husband.

This is what it winds up looking like in a mere couple of weeks.


So, in my normal fashion, I have a complete panic attack and start *mad* cleaning. Which in this case involves getting a big box and stuffing it all in there so that I can dust and clean what's underneath all that crap. I then take the box and put it on his side of the bed. Because this is, after all, his job. (So I say.)

So that night when I go to bed this is what I find.

You can't blame me for trying though... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment